Thursday 14 January 2016

Elijah Ferguist, Service Supervisor, Northwest Ltd, St Lucia

The Diploma I have acquired has improved my resume and made me more marketable.”

Elijah enjoys a responsible role heading a team of twelve where he works to ensure that he delivers a positive customer experience.


“I am from the Babonneau area. I have a beautiful five year old daughter by the name of Elise Lily Ferguist, who I sacrifice all I do to make her life better.

The company I work for is a small company of thirty individuals or families as we like to call it. It has been operational for over 30 years now.  We are a car dealership which represents four brands; Isuzu, Kia, Ford & Mazda.

My position with the company is the Service Supervisor (Head of Department). I am responsible for the largest part of the organisation with twelve team members. In my current capacity the overall objective is to improve customer retention through positive informative, efficient and effective services.

The best part of my job is formulating strategies and then seeing those strategies bear fruit.
I originally started at Courts St Lucia Limited as a Customer Service Representative, and in 2010 I became a Supervisor. I resigned to pursue my career in the automotive sector where I became a Service Advisor with another dealership.  I started with Northwest in July 2015.

Pursuing my studies with ABE gave me the opportunity to add to my practical working knowledge. I intend to finish my studies in the coming year and then pursue a higher education degree. The Diploma I have acquired has improved my resume and made me more marketable.

I would encourage anyone considering pursuing an ABE Diploma to do so.”

No comments:

Post a Comment